Back by popular demand, it’s time to cook up a storm with Andy once more.
Creamy Chicken with Beans and Leek
400g chicken breast
200g white beans
50ml white wine
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp Marjoram
1 tsp Thyme
Rice or pasta for 4 (rice is better, if you feel like pasta, go for taglialatelle)
- Dice the chicken and marinate for a couple of hours in the oil, salt, pepper, herbs and the onion, finely chopped.
- Cut the leek in half, then slice into thin half-moons.
- While boiling water for the rice/pasta, fry the marinated chicken for 5 minutes, then add the white wine.
- Put the rice/pasta into the boiling water.
- When the alcohol has been cooked off, add the cream, leek, beans and mustard to the chicken.
- Cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally .
- Serve with the rice/pasta.